In the area of Public Affairs, the Benes Consulting Group provides the following services for its clients:
- In cooperation with experienced partners, we prepare comprehensive overviews of legislative factors that affect
the business environment and commercial activity of the client in a given territory.
Lobbying for legislative changes, representing the client
- The preparation of reference materials and strategies for negotiations with ministries,
state and local government. This includes preparing and implementing
communication strategies or directly representing the client when communicating with state and local government authorities.
Presentation of the client and its products
- The creation and implementation of communication strategies focused on presenting the client
and its products to state and local government authorities or other influential pressure groups.
Communication with the European Union
- In cooperation with experienced partners, we provide monitoring and analysis within the environment of European Union institutions.
We prepare proposals and conduct communication campaigns aimed at informing bodies and institutions of the European Union.
Cooperation on projects financed by European funds
- Client support in obtaining funding from the European Union or subsequently
implementing projects (consulting on meeting requirements for project publicity, etc.).